E-book for Allergy Awareness Week:
How to meet your child’s calcium requirements on a dairy free diet
Is your child following a dairy free diet? Do you ever worry that they are not having enough calcium in their diet? Then my NEW e-book is just what you need!
This is a comprehensive 30 page guide to meeting your child’s calcium requirements from birth up to 18 years of age.
Here is what is included:
– Why is calcium important?
– How much calcium do children need?
– Calcium absorption and vitamin D
– Non-dairy sources of calcium
– Choosing a dairy alternative drink
– Soya – separating fact from fiction
– Putting it all together – meal ideas for all age groups and breastfeeding mums
The guide is pictorial and shows you photos of meals to ensure that your child is meeting their calcium requirements at all ages from babies, toddlers, school-age to teenage children as well as breastfeeding mums. There are also soya free options, if you/your child needs to avoid dairy as well as soya.
What are you waiting for? Click below for your copy. Once payment has gone through you will be redirected to the ebook download page.