Information Notice to Clients
Update to our Terms and Conditions 2018
This information notice is in relation to The General Data Protection Regulation GDPR data protection compliancy, enabling Tiny Tots Nutrition to be fully compliant.
This is an amendment to your current Tiny Tots Nutrition Terms and Conditions.
In line with the GDPR we are requested to comply with the following Privacy Terms.
Tiny Tots Nutrition is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when working with Tiny Tots Nutrition, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Name and contact details of the Data Controller
Paula Hallam – Director
T: 07947 466083
Why we collect and process your data:
We always ask for your consent to process your data in order to provide our specialist dietetics services to you.
How and what information is collected about you
We may collect the following information by email, telephone call, by post, questionnaires / forms, or in-person:
- Date of Birth
- Contact details (phone, email, address)
- Family members / Support Staff names and contact details
- Personal health and lifestyle information, including reports and letters from healthcare professionals
- Employer information (where necessary)
- Details of Service Providers you are involved with, e.g. school, support workers, equipment providers, etc
What we do with the information we gather and what it is used for
- Professional record keeping of client information;
- Recording the initial assessment.
- Provision of paediatric dietetic services;
- Sharing your information with relevant parties when necessary.
- If you have given your consent to us processing your data, you have a right to withdraw your consent to any further processing.
- You have a right to request your data to be erased from our records.
- You have the right to request your data be transferred to another organisation.
If you wish to withdraw consent or request a transfer or erasure of your data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material or you can opt out at any time by contacting us.
How you can access your information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Paula Hallam at email@example.com.
There is no longer a charge for this service.
How long we keep your information for
The Regulation does not set out any specific minimum or maximum periods for retaining personal data. Instead, it says that: Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Tiny Tots Nutrition will retain personal data for 7 years for adults and 7 years following their 18th birthday for children, unless upon review it is deemed necessary to retain it for a longer period.
Data Transfer Outside the European Union
In some instances, it may be necessary for us to transfer your data outside of the European Union, or to countries not approved by the ICO. Where this is the case we may seek further consent from you to do this. In all instances, we will take all steps necessary to safeguard your information and ensure that your data protection rights are maintained.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place highly secure electronic systems and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Right to Complain
If you have a concern about our information practices, you have the right to complain. You can do so by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or by visiting www.ico.org.uk.