1. Why is calcium important?
2. How much calcium do children need?
3. Calcium absorption and vitamin D
4. Non-dairy sources of calcium
5. Choosing a dairy alternative drink
6. Soya – separating fact from fiction
7. Putting it all together – meal ideas for all age groups and breastfeeding mums
The guide is pictorial and shows you photos of meals to ensure that your child is meeting their calcium requirements at all ages from babies, toddlers, school-age to teenage children as well as breastfeeding mums. There are also soya free options, if you/your child needs to avoid dairy as well as soya.
Click below for your copy. Once payment has gone through you will be redirected to the ebook download page.